To request an appointment:
- By phone, call: 212.305.4565
- Online or via patient portal, click: https://doctors.columbia.edu/us/ny/new-york/michael-g-vitale-md-3959-broadway
Your Upcoming Appointment
We are proud to welcome you as a patient of Columbia Orthopedics where you can feel confident knowing you are in the care of one of the top doctors in the nation. We look forward to your visit and providing you with the care you deserve.
To ensure your appointment with us will be a speedy and pleasant one, please bring the following with you to your first visit:
- Your completed new patient form
- All relevant medical records, including surgical reports and test results
- Copies of radiological reports (X-rays) on compact discs (CDs) or films
- Any medications you are now taking, including over-the-counter drugs and herbal supplements
- Your health insurance card(s)
- A valid Driver’s License, state-issued ID card, passport, or other form of identification
- An insurance referral (if required by your insurance carrier)
- A list of questions about your health condition and treatment options
- If you need assistance with completing any of the forms, our staff will be happy to help you and can be reached at email@example.com or 212.305.4565.
We look forward to your visit.
Download Pediatric New Patient Intake Form
Cancelling or Rescheduling Appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance via the Patient Portal or by calling 212-305-4565.