May 08, 2018
June 12, 2018 7:00 PM CDT
Webinar for Professionals: Improving Value of Scoliosis Care: Real Life Lessons from the Field. Dr. Vitale is moderating this webinar which will include the following presenters:
Jim Sanders, MD, Matt Oetgen, MD, Suken Shah, MD, Rajiv Sethi, MD, Lisa McCloud, Jack Flynn, MD and Nick Fletcher, MD.
Improving Value of Scoliosis Care: Real Life Lessons from the Field
In partnership with POSNA
This webinar will focus on what constitutes value, and how it can be created through standardization and improvement of practice with special reference to pediatric and adult spinal deformity care.
- What is Value, How is it Measured, and Why Does it Matter?
Jim Sanders, MD
- Improving Value Through Team Performance – CUSP
Michael Vitale, MD, MPH and Lisa McCloud
- Using Lean Process to Improve AIS Care Value
Matthew Oetgen, MD
- Teams and Lean to Improve High Cost OR Throughput
Jack Flynn, MD
- Decreasing Blood Loss and the Value Proposition
Suken Shah, MD
- Standard Work and Minimizing Cost in Complex Patients
Nick Fletcher, MD
- Improving Value in Adult Spine Care
Rajiv Sethi, MD
Earn a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit! The webinar is free to all members and non-members
Click here to register